It's official...I'm a biker again! :)

trudylam
on 9/7/11 9:40 am - Sudbury, Canada
Helloooo everybody.  What a great day today has been.  2 people that I haven't seen since before my surgery commented on my weight loss and I bought a BIKE!!!  Woohooo, I can go on bike rides with the family now.  It's blue and white and my son says it's "sick"!  Whatever that means.  LMAO!  Went on 2 bike rides today and plan on going on many more...I hope it doesn't snow for a very long time. LOL  

Derek C.
on 9/7/11 10:24 am - North Bay , Canada
Thats awesome - i went for my first one post op on sunday - went waay further than id ver thought id go - Keep up the good work

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

JJ_
on 9/7/11 10:34 am
Congrats Trudy on your NSV!!!  That is wonderful news
Victorious1
on 9/7/11 10:47 am - Leamington, Canada
Congratulations.  Don't worry about the snow, just have snow tires and handlegrip heaters installed on the bike and keep on riding with a big smile on your face.
Monica M.
on 9/7/11 9:34 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
for a sec there i thought you bought a motorcycle.... that's awesome, Trudy!!!

flyingwoman
on 9/7/11 10:17 pm
I am IN LOVE with my new bike... we go everywhere together! I haven't been driving much at all - and I fear the cold weather that will eventually make me stop for the season.
Mary A.
on 9/8/11 6:29 am
I thought she was a biker babe as well

congrats on getting moving~!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics