Sue Mcdonald-Irving

feel free to add me if you want

Sue

Christina C.
on 9/1/11 9:03 pm - New Glasgow, Canada
 Christina Dietrich *******s...feel free to add me too

Monica M.
on 9/1/11 11:00 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

the one thing with facebook, is you have to be sensitive to how much info people want "out there" about their surgery status. For some people, its a secret that they don't want out in the world.

Karen M.
on 9/1/11 11:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Good point.  I have many people on my FB who have nothing to do with my WLS.  For discussion on WLS, I come here

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 11:37 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I have facebook but it's for family and known friends only.  I have tons of family pics on mine that I am sure they would not appreciate I share with the world.  I know I could make it so that only certain people see it but it's easier to open a second facebook just for OH.  I have been considering that for a year now and still haven't done it but I think when I get home next week that is what I will do.  I can use part of my name without all my real info and then just share what I want on the OH FB and everything else on my family one.  Just an idea for those that may want their OH family on FB but still want a bit of privacy from the rest of their regular FB friends.
Karen M.
on 9/1/11 11:45 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I honestly can't be bothered.  I don't join in WLS discussions on FB, so nothing shows up on my feed or my profile about it.  Actually, I guess I so rarely use FB anyway, it really isn't an issue. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/11 11:44 pm - Canada
I'm on FB - I'll search for you both

Everyone in FB knows about my surgery so I don't fret about what's posted. I do have my profile set as private/unsearchable because my employer does search for it's employees on FB and to me, it's not work related so it's none of their business.
laura S.
on 9/2/11 1:32 am - London, Canada
I'm Laura Dunlop South if anyone wants to add me too  :)

Tracey P.
on 9/2/11 1:47 am - Canada
I'm Tracy Hashey-Park on FB, feel free to add me.

Tracey

huggers33
on 9/2/11 5:35 am - Windsor, Canada

I have a FB page just for Weight loss surgery, feel free to add me.

Carissa WLS

Most Active