PATTS in th AM

Brandy S.
on 8/30/11 2:03 am - Sudbury, Canada
Well Im heading to T.O. tonight, got my Patts in the am. :)
Brandyyy  
Nathalie_Can
on 8/30/11 2:35 am
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW MY POSTING LAST WEEK, BUT IT WENT REALLY WELL FOR ME AT HRRH - IS THAT WHERE YOU ARE TOO, I CAN'T REMEMBER - I WAS IN AT 9AM AND BACK ON MY WAY HERE BY 11:30....I HOPE YOU HAVE THE SAME SPEED....LOL...HAVE A SAFE TRIP!  LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT!

NATHALIE

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Brandy S.
on 8/30/11 3:03 am - Sudbury, Canada
I sure did see your post. I'm glad u were in and out so fast. Khios I am too. I will let u know for sure thank you.
Brandyyy  
Brandy S.
on 8/31/11 11:34 am - Sudbury, Canada
well im home safe and sound.
my appt was at 930, I was probably done by 1130, but the elevators were down so I had to wait like 1/2hr so I could go to the pharmacy.
I got blood work and and ECG, and I met with a doctor and the anestic doctor.
They didnt tell me anything so Im assuming everything is O.K.??.. lol
Brandyyy  
Nathalie_Can
on 8/31/11 1:29 pm
Nice...took only 2 hrs...

ok, I got lots of questions.......lmao

just curious, why did you need to go to the pharmacy?  personal reason or related to the appts?

They did a chest xray on me, you didn't have to?

Glad you had a safe trip!

Brandy S.
on 8/31/11 11:37 pm - Sudbury, Canada
i had to buy the soap to shower with before surgery. 
nope no Xrays! lol
Brandyyy  
Nathalie_Can
on 8/31/11 11:54 pm
so weird and don't like it when it differs from nurse to nurse or doctor to doctor...the nurse I saw just said "you need to wash with a bar of soap, no liquid body wash, but just a normal bar of soap, don't have to buy anything special" and they tell you different and make you spend...weird or what!  oh well, guess it's all good either way, we are still on a great path!

Brandy S.
on 9/1/11 12:47 am - Sudbury, Canada
Yes it is, and yes we are :)
Brandyyy  
Monica M.
on 8/30/11 6:16 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
safe trip!

Most Active