Dat 1 out of 4 weeks

Brandy S.
on 8/29/11 9:19 am - Sudbury, Canada
So I started my Optifast today.. Im having a pretty good day. hungry but nothing a little jello or sf mr freezies cant take care of. Im just happy I got rid of my 12hour shift for today.  I dont think I could have survived day 1 of opti while working 12 hours. lol  Looking forward for the four weeks to be up.. not because I dont like the opti (its pretty good) But just to have the surgery :)
Brandyyy  
JJ_
on 8/29/11 10:19 am
Glad to hear that day one of Opti went so well.  Here is to 27 more days....you can do it!

Judy
mypita58
on 8/29/11 10:25 am - Windsor, Canada
 I am on day 18 out of 21 of optifast. I think I am going to miss it. Thanks to the research team who came up with the optifast. I have enjoyed them very much.
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
Moselle
on 8/29/11 10:36 am - Athens, Canada
I my opinion if you don't hate the taste of the Optifast then it should be a breeze. I feel sorry for all those people who hated the taste or gagged down the shakes - that would have been pure hell.

I wish you all the best over the next few weeks while you are in the Optifast phase.
Monica M.
on 8/29/11 11:51 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
congrats on day one!!!!

Brandy S.
on 8/29/11 11:54 am - Sudbury, Canada
Thanks ladies!
Brandyyy  
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/11 12:52 pm - Toronto, Canada
 Hi Brandy,
I just took a look at your profile since I will be having the same surgeon whenever my time for surgery finally comes around.  Your blog says that you got the optifast in May...so how come such a long wait until surgery?  What happened?
Brandy S.
on 8/29/11 1:04 pm - Sudbury, Canada
not too sure, they didnt call me with a date till late july /early aug I beleive. I wi**** would have been sooner, passing the big box of opti everyday made me want to start it. 
Im happy Im on it now and will be having the surgery soon enough :)
Brandyyy  
Radiogirl39
on 8/29/11 2:25 pm - Canada
Awesome! Tango123 gave me her leftovers and I am thinking of cracking one open to see if I like it.  Luckily I should only have to do 2 weeks so if not I guess 2 weeks isn't horrible.

Julie

Megan M.
on 8/29/11 9:05 pm - Canada
Here's to Day 1!  Am curious - why 4 weeks?  Thought it was determined by your weight:  400's = 4 weeks, 300's = 3 weeks, 200's = 2 weeks.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Most Active