Got my date to meet my surgeon Dr.Hagen.....Sept 7th

jaay
on 8/23/11 10:14 pm - Canada
I was wondering if anyone has had Dr.Hagen as a surgeon and what your experience with him was like? 

Thanks

Jaymie
Susanne S.
on 8/23/11 10:18 pm - London, Canada
congrats on getting your date to meet your surgeon!

Karen M.
on 8/23/11 10:34 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Dr. Hagen was my surgeon 5.5 years ago.  He is an exceptionally skilled, experienced, kind, empathic man.  You are in excellent hands with Dr. Hagen.  He is straightforward and to-the-point when necessary, highly experienced surgeon, and has an incredible bedside manner.  He visited me in hospital no less than 5 times while I was there.

If you have further questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jaay
on 8/24/11 3:44 am - Canada
Thanks Karen if I have any questions I will PM you... you seem to be a fountain of wisdom on this...a Pro! 

Jaymie
stewartjackie
on 8/23/11 11:39 pm - Pickering, Canada
Don't know Dr. Hagen, but so very pleased for you!

Dollface-1981
on 8/24/11 12:20 am - Newmarket, Canada
I had my surgery with Dr. Hagen in June... he is wonderful.. and the best of the best at HRRH :)  you are in great hands!  He definately is straight to the point.. but very warm hearted and makes you feel super comfortable!  Congrats!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

look_out_world
on 8/24/11 12:24 am - Canada
 You will LOVE Dr. Hagen.  He really is the tops in this field.  He's the "go to guy" when there's problems with other surgeries.  Hubby and I had our surgeries done by him on July 28th and have not a bad thing to say about him.  He really cares.
He's got beautiful sparkling blue eyes to boot!!!  

I wish you the best of of success with your WLS journey!!!

Verona

Lynette1962
on 8/24/11 3:26 am - Whitby, Canada
 Jaay - how long did it take to get your surgeon appointment after all your assessments were completed (anxiously awaiting to hear from the hospital on mine).
Thanks

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

jaay
on 8/24/11 3:48 am - Canada
Hi Lynette,

Well I had my last appointment about 2 months ago however I would have gotten a call sooner but when my file was transfer from Ottawa to Humber they where given incorrect contact info for me and I ended up calling Ottawa to contact someone in Humber or I would still be waiting... for a call I would never have gotten cause my numbers where wrong...  but I know the anxious waiting it's not fun.. hang in there if it's too long call get an update......when did you complete your last appointment?  Where r u having your surgery?

Jaymie
Lynette1962
on 8/24/11 3:53 am - Whitby, Canada
 I had my last appointment on Augusut 9 - they said it would take  2 - 4 weeks to hear if I am approved and then they will book the surgeon appointment.  No surgery date yet.....
Most Active