Here comes the hair loss!

trudylam
on 8/18/11 2:44 am - Sudbury, Canada
Well I think it's finally begun.  I have noticed that I am pulling alot more hair out of my head in the shower over the past few days.  Oh well, I knew it was bound to happen.  Went to the doctor today and got a bunch of blood work done.  I'll get the results on Monday.  My fingers are crossed.  Happy Friday everyone! :)
Monica M.
on 8/18/11 2:49 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Clearly, Trudy, you are losing brain cells through your head as well. Check those before they slip down the drain. It's Thursday today..

congrats on the hair loss. lol. At least you knew to expect it.

trudylam
on 8/18/11 2:53 am - Sudbury, Canada
LMAO!!!  I'm a bonehead!  The radio was just giving the weather forecast for the weekend and for some reason my brain thinks it's Friday!  Just don't listen to me, I need a time out. LOL

KristieA
on 8/18/11 3:11 am - Orillia, Canada
I would be glad if it were Friday. Sadly not.

The hair thing is more a pain in the butt for me than worrying about my hair thinning more than it already is. I hate loose hair in the sink, tub, floor, pillow, etc. I also have to remember to tie it back when I am cooking - one too many hairs in my son's food - he wasn't impressed!

Will we see you tonight? Informal coffee in Orillia.

K

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

trudylam
on 8/18/11 3:36 am - Sudbury, Canada
I don't think I can make it tonight.  I don't know what time hubby will be home.  I should just tell him to stop by, he works in Orillia. LOL  Have fun tonight!  Are you going to the support group meeting on Saturday?  I am trying to find a babysitter but it's not looking good.  
Quinns_mommy
on 8/18/11 5:33 am
I bought a special hair catcher for the shower... it's more traumatic the first couple of weeks - I'm getting used to the idea now. I just made sure that my hairdresser didn't 'thin' it out like she normally does. *Sigh* :(

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Most Active
Recent Topics