Got an important call just now

Cheryl D.
on 8/17/11 8:46 am - Toronto, Canada
You can absolutely do it.  I quit over 2 and a half years ago and I was a VERY heavy smoker for a very long time.  I quit before I was even referred for surgery.  At the time I had no idea it would be required for surgery, I was just tired of being a slave to cigarettes.  I never want to go back there.

It hasn't been easy of course, but once you have surgery going back to smoking, with a small pouch and all the new dangers that would bring, is just totally out of the question.  The odds of ulcers and other stomach related cancers is just too high after going through this surgery to get my health back.  So in that sense the surgery actually helps KEEP you quit, so that is a bonus ;)

Best of luck to you!
Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

MrsJButler
on 8/17/11 10:27 pm - Canada
Thanks Cheryl, if there was a "like" button I'd click it.
Tanya T.
on 8/18/11 8:09 am
Jessie, That is so great to hear!  I am so hapy for you things will move along quickly now.  Before you know it we will be posting your surgery date.

Tanya

MrsJButler
on 8/18/11 12:35 pm - Canada
 oh I cant hardly wait Tanya! I hope it goes as well and fast as yours old. Hope you are feeling ok, thanks for always encouraging me!

Refferal Sent-Dec 15th 2010 SURGERY DAY-OCTOBER 19TH 2011 Contact me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/234277683300118/ if you are going through St. Joes Hamilton and I'll hook you up with our AMAZING Hamilton only private Facebook group :)

Most Active
Recent Topics