MY VERY FIRST NSV X 2!!!!

Dollface-1981
on 8/9/11 11:26 pm, edited 8/9/11 11:27 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Yesterday at work a girl came in to book a tattoo appointment that I haven't seen in about 6 months.  She came up to me and says " It looks like you've lost some weight!  You look great!"

It was the first person who didn't know I had surgery to say something!!!!! It made me feel soo good!  I just wanted to shout, YES!!!!  I HAVE LOST WEIGHT!!!!  THANK YOU FOR NOTICING!!!!!!!  lol  but I just said thank you lol

After work I went to the mall with my best friend.  She likes to shop at Rickies... I personally could never shop there because they didn't have my size... but right before we were leaving I thought .. what the heck.. and tried on a pretty pink top., and not only did it fit but it was loose!  It was the biggest size in the store mind you.. but still 2 - 3 times smaller than what I'm used to wearing!!!!

They had a sale on that if you bought one sale item you got another one for a dollar.. so my friend Bre bought it for me as a reward lol

I told her that this was so awesome.. but could turn out to be dangerous.  Ive never really been the type to care about clothes or buy alot... but I could see this turning into a nice little hobby!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

tango123
on 8/9/11 11:29 pm
That is sooooo awesome! Good for you! The money saved on food yo can use on clothes
Kim O.
on 8/9/11 11:32 pm - Windsor, Canada
That is amazing. I can't wait!
referred:  Jan 2011   rec'd letter from WRH:  June 6, 2011   orientation:  July 14, 2011           SurgEd:  July 5/12     Meet the Surg.  Aug 9/12     Surgery Sept 7/12

bogie
on 8/10/11 12:07 am - Canada
That is awesome...you go girl and enjoy your new life ;-0
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

Nathalie_Can
on 8/10/11 12:10 am, edited 8/10/11 12:11 am
I would take the largest size at Ricki's than the largest size at Pennington's any day of the week, twice on Sunday....lol...so happy for you!
It will be MY little hobby for sure, always loved fashion so watch out!! lmao

Good for you!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

TBIYTC
on 8/10/11 12:24 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
That is fantastic - two NSVs in one day!!!   Wear you new top proudly, for all of us who are still stuck only shopping at Penningtons!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

sturgeon082
on 8/10/11 12:39 am - Smiths Falls, Canada

What an amazing feeling, way to go! Keep up the great work.. I can't wait to get there as well.

Monica M.
on 8/10/11 1:00 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that is so wonderful, Amy!! tooooooo cool....... love it!!! nice to see happy things happen to nice people!

KristieA
on 8/10/11 1:03 am - Orillia, Canada
Yay Amy!!!!!!!!

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Catw
on 8/10/11 2:07 am - Arnprior, Canada
Way to go!  I can't wait until I get that surprise.  This is a great milestone!

Most Active