OMG! Got all my appointments!

Lindsay M.
on 8/10/11 3:04 am - Canada
I went to TWH today for my first appointment with the nurse practioner. The appointment went very well. Nurse Florence Patt is such a sweet person. She was very informative and open. The appointment lasted about 45 minutes. Then after the appointment i went to the receptionist (which by the way is AMAZING!!) to try and reschedule my appointment to see the social worker. it was intially sept, 9, which is the first week of university for me so i asked if she has an earlier appt and she said let me check. She is amazing! Instead of just one appointment i got the rest of my appointments which are in the next month instead of waiting a month just for my second appointment! I am on cloud 9 at the moment!!

-
Referral sent to TWH- Feb 16,2011. Orientation July 12, 2011@ TWH  Nurse Practitioner- Aug 10

Sleep Study- Aug 17 Social Worker- Aug 19.  Nutrition Class- Aug 23   Psychologist-Sept 12   
            Nurtitionist- Sept 14    Surgeon Appt- October 18, 2011  Pre Op- November 3, 2011
                       Surgery
- November 16, 2011        Mollyandboo (Sherri)

Pre-Optifast Weight- 370  CW- 258.4 GW- 190

Dollface-1981
on 8/10/11 3:11 am - Newmarket, Canada
Thats soo awesome! I felt the same way when I got all of my appointments... its going to fly by now!!! Congrats!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Nathalie_Can
on 8/10/11 3:13 am
You should feel like on cloud 9...lol..isn't it great to have all this....and the closer we get, the more exciting it is!  What a great start to a great new life!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Lindsay M.
on 8/10/11 3:16 am - Canada
Its so amazing! Im so shocked because the wait for my 2nd appointment was a month and now i have all my appointments within a month! :D

-
Referral sent to TWH- Feb 16,2011. Orientation July 12, 2011@ TWH  Nurse Practitioner- Aug 10

Sleep Study- Aug 17 Social Worker- Aug 19.  Nutrition Class- Aug 23   Psychologist-Sept 12   
            Nurtitionist- Sept 14    Surgeon Appt- October 18, 2011  Pre Op- November 3, 2011
                       Surgery
- November 16, 2011        Mollyandboo (Sherri)

Pre-Optifast Weight- 370  CW- 258.4 GW- 190

happypants
on 8/10/11 4:02 am - Ottawa, Canada
Lindsay congrats, very happy for you !!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Leslie W.
on 8/10/11 1:11 pm - Cobourg, Canada
Florence is great. I emailed her my sleep study report and she answered me quickly. Saw the Dietician for 1:1 yesterday with Katie is is great too.

Think the 2 at the desk deserve medals for the patience they have to deal with all of us wanting appointments yesterday. One more appointment to go then I get my date can;t wait.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
liza ..
on 8/10/11 1:17 pm - Canada
congrats!! time will fly by and you'll be off to see the surgeon in no time.
the team at TWH are excellent...you're in good hands!
Teasha H.
on 8/10/11 4:30 pm - north of Barrie, Canada
I have a question for you guys???

My doctor just sent the referal in on Tuesday to the "registry" and what I want to know is how long now before I hear from anybody? Do I have to wait for an approval letter first from OHIP or will I just here from the hospital they send me to and when is this gonna happen?
I want to get this going and I cant sleep at night because I cant stop thinking about this.
Most Active