Friday night and nothing to do.

trudylam
on 7/29/11 9:29 am - Sudbury, Canada
Happy long weekend everyone!  It's Friday night and I'll be hanging out at home with nothing to do.  I might venture out and do some grocery shopping if I feel frisky! LOL

Oh the exciting life I lead!  I miss the old days when Friday nights were just assumed to be awesome!  Guess I'll bathe the children, hop on the exercise bike with a good book and pedal away my day.

Hope your Friday night is enjoyable no matter what you decide to do!  I have one favour to ask though.  If you find yourself having some fun and maybe a ****tail, have one for me too.  Well I'm a cheap drunk so it won't take a whole one!  LOL

This is what Friday's used to mean to me....

Moselle
on 7/29/11 10:28 am - Athens, Canada

I'm just glad it's Friday night on a long weekend. Yahoo 3 days off work.  I'm going to put some lemon-lime crystal light in my water and pretend it's a maragrita while I curl up with my book and snuggle my dog.  Oh the excitment! lol

Enjoy your evening and have a safe and happy weekend.

sam1am
on 7/29/11 12:44 pm
Hehe if you've had Friday nights like that video you are way ahead of most people!  I went out to a BBQ and got home at 10:00 PM and did have a ****tail (or two) for you, lol, but it really wasn't that exciting!  Long week and I'm just glad to be able to get to bed early and look forward to the long weekend before another very busy short week ahead.  (replacing my boss and doing month end in 4 days - stress galore).

Have a great long weekend!  

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics