Bariatric Advantage Iron

trudylam
on 7/28/11 9:35 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to share this.  I ordered some Chocolate Raspberry flavoured chewy bites Iron supplements from Bariatric Choice and I recieved them today.  They are Bariatric Advantage vitamins and they taste great! They are the consistency of those square caramels that only seem to be available around halloween and the flavour is great.  Just thought I'd share in case anyone is interested in trying them.  Take care everyone :)
GD6
on 7/28/11 1:22 pm - Hamilton, Canada
The pharmacy at HRRH is carrying the Bariatric Advantage Calcium Lozenges and will soon have the chews as well.  I called them the other day and they told me the chews were just approved in Canada.  :0)
Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

kikislove2
on 7/30/11 10:39 am
Thanks a bunch for the info, because the iron supplements I take, even though they are pills that you swallow with water, have a horrible taste. Definitely gonna check those out.
Mary A.
on 8/3/11 2:37 am
I use Bariatric Advantage Multi-Vitamins (chewable) and love them.....

I had the chewable iron, but they weren't enough for my iron needs (I have always had low iron since I had surgery).

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics