Jennifer_rpn is on the bench!!!

Quinns_mommy
on 7/26/11 9:38 am, edited 7/25/11 9:50 pm
I am happy to say that Jenn is finally on the bench!!! Her surgery with our fabulous Dr. Klein went well. She is in a little discomfort in her stomach/upper chest possibly due to the operating table back (her thoughts), but otherwise doing well. She has already been up to the washroom and she is sipping on water/sucking on ice.

WELCOME TO THE BENCH JENN!!! WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO START POSTING YOUR "WOW" MOMENTS!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
happypants
on 7/26/11 9:44 am - Ottawa, Canada

Jennifer wishing you all the best as you start your new life! Just to let you know we have all shoved down to make room for you on the losers bench. Wishing you a speedy recovery as well.
Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

JJ_
on 7/26/11 9:51 am
Hiya,

Thanks for posting an update on Jenn.  Glad to hear that surgery went well and she is able to move about and get the gas OUT!! 

Judy
Moselle
on 7/26/11 9:56 am - Athens, Canada
Great news Rebecca.  Heah Jenn welcome to the loser's bench.  I'm glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery.  All the best for a wonderful and exciting journey. Take care.
KristieA
on 7/26/11 10:06 am - Orillia, Canada
Way to go Jenn.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

aprilbennett1965
on 7/26/11 10:10 am - Canada
Congrats Jenn!!

Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Leanne1
on 7/26/11 10:12 am - Newmarket, Canada
Welcome to the bench Jen!! :D WOOT!! Can't wait to hear your wow's!
linda11665
on 7/26/11 10:20 am - Ottawa, Canada
way to go Jenn welcome to the bench

Linda 

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
sweetvania
on 7/26/11 11:09 am - mississauga, Canada
good to hear that she did well i am soo glad been waiting to hear all day!!! and yes doctor klein is fabulous i told her she would do well dr klein is the best love him and yes jen cant wait to hear ur wow moments there will be many!!! making room for you on the bench!!
RNY 07/05/11 dr klein!!! love it soo happy xxoo!!
Dollface-1981
on 7/26/11 11:42 am - Newmarket, Canada
IM SO GLAD TO HEAR IT!  SHES BEEN IN MY THOUGHTS!!!! 

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Most Active