using rny...even in my dreams

ibed
on 7/25/11 9:11 am
So the other night I was dreaming that I took a bite of a great big jube jube type of candy and then spit it right back out...cuz I can't eat that!!  I must be doing something right cuz I wont even cheat in my dreams..lol 
Just though it would be funny to share.

Debi.,
Dollface-1981
on 7/25/11 9:22 am, edited 7/25/11 9:23 am - Newmarket, Canada
LOL I was sooo the opposite!  While I was on Optifast I would always dream about sitting and eating a whole bag of chips... that would be the dream.. just me sitting there ...eating chip after chip..

I always felt soooo relieved when I woke up because it was just a dream!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

JJ_
on 7/25/11 9:38 am
It sounds like your dreams are reminding you that you already know what to do and NOT DO!

LOL

Judy
sam1am
on 7/25/11 11:00 am
 I had dreams about eating too!  Glad to hear you're behaving in your dreams, lol.  Speaking of jube jubes, I'm still hoping to find a sugar free version.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

PatXYZ
on 7/25/11 11:56 am
I remember seeing a bunch of sugar free candy at a big Shoppers Drug Mart back at Christmas, I picked some up for my Dad who is diabetic. I don't remember the brand, but there was a line of sugar free candies with a few different kinds, might be worth checking out.
sam1am
on 7/25/11 11:57 am
Thanks, Pat!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Linda C.
on 7/25/11 1:14 pm
Have you checked out the low carb grocery?  www.thelowcarbgrocery.com

They have some sugar free candy there.

Linda C.
_______________ My  is jennifer_rpn______________________________
Includes 72 lbs lost prior to Optifast;  additional 20 lbs lost on Optifast

TBIYTC
on 7/25/11 11:27 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Debi, that's hilarious, and very, very good!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Joy D.
on 7/25/11 6:22 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 Oh my, funny you mention this, the other night i had a dream i was chewing on a piece of gum and accidentally swallowed it, i was so scared not knowing if i should just go to emerg and get checked out, i woke up crying i really thought it happened to me. I won't try gum what so ever as that's one of the goodies i gave up when i decided to have this surgery. 

Gd luck finding some sf candy i just get the ones from the bulk barn that you can suck on other then that i don't really miss candy that much.

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active