speaking of tattoos....

mamax5
on 7/24/11 4:43 am
I was just reading the thread about getting tattoos and i started wondering...

For those of you with tattoos already ( and have had surgey)

Did your tattoos 'shift'... were they altered considerably?? 

THat is my fear.. i have an upper back (that is not finished) and the famous 'tramp stamp' and i am worried that they will be ruined with weight loss and might not be able to be 'fixed'...
(i also have a wrist and foot tattoo but i dont think they'll change)

Anyone had to deal with this?? 
Mariann M.
on 7/24/11 5:00 am - Washago , Canada
I have six tattoo's
one on either ankle  ying and yang type thing and a cross and heart
one on the back of my knee is waves
one on my upper thigh is an 8'' lizard
one on my right shoulder devil on a cloud
one on my right breast.
These have not become altered very much at all.
I am also thinking about getting another one or two....
... you know how that goes lol

Dollface-1981
on 7/24/11 5:15 am - Newmarket, Canada
EVERYONE ... as soon as they find out that I had RNY.... ask "Whats going to happen to your tattoos???"

I have no idea lol... but I am a month out and 45 pounds lighter... so I will keep you posted!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Janet13
on 7/24/11 6:11 am - Toronto, Canada
I have one on my ankle and after losing 90lbs it is still there and looks the same. I am sure there are other areas that might not be so nice.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

lbaetz
on 7/24/11 6:27 am - St. Thomas, Canada
I have 6 and the only 2 that I've noticed a difference with are the ones on my upper arms.  They seem to have shrunk.

Lori

(deactivated member)
on 7/24/11 8:13 am - Sudbury, Canada
Hey Hunny.. I had one that was on the centre of my lower back, it suddenly moved to the middle/upper back, i got it covered.. I'll show you next time i come over..

My cupcakes on my fore arms shrunk and got elongated.. No more cubby cuppys!! Skinny cuppys for me! lol
ShrinkingHopefully
on 7/24/11 9:47 am
I have lost/gained so many times and I have tatoos on my upper back, ankle and feet. All these areas are fine.  I have purposely never gotten them anywhere else though for that reason. Thinking all areas in between are gonna shift.
Most Active