York Region Support group (pic)

Dollface-1981
on 7/17/11 8:52 am - Newmarket, Canada
It was really nice to be able to put some faces to names today!  I feel really bad though that I missed the actual meeting... hopefully I will be able to book it off next month!

I was especially happy to meet up with Tracy, Kristie and Becca... who I am luckily going to New York with in October!   I made them pose for a picture so we can take another one at the convention and see the difference between now and then... totally looking forward to it!!!!

a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270358_1015024103646 9724_511489723_7391536_3686821_n.jpg

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Kerry F.
on 7/17/11 8:55 am - Bolton, Canada
Great pic girls :)  I'm sorry I missed the meeting too - work keeps interrupting my social life.  In my next life, I plan to be independenly wealthy.

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

jennifer_rpn
on 7/17/11 10:47 am
Was nice to meet you all in person today and put an actual face to the profiles

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
Lisa_Toronto
on 7/17/11 10:54 am - Toronto, Canada
sorry I missed you all today.  I had an opportunity to lounge around a friend's pool - couldn't turn it down on such a beautiful day.  see you next month.

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
imagenthat
on 7/17/11 11:21 am - Bolton, Canada
It was nice meeting everyone today as well.  Don't you have a better photo to put up. lol I look awful!

Can't wait for October.

Great meeting.

Sorry you missed it Kerry

Kerry F.
on 7/17/11 12:05 pm - Bolton, Canada
Me too Traci. 

P.S.  You don't look awful :)

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Dollface-1981
on 7/17/11 12:35 pm - Newmarket, Canada
lol exactly!  she looks freakin amazing!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Quinns_mommy
on 7/18/11 2:10 am

LOVED the meeting yesterday! We are gonna be HOT come October!!! New York wont know what hit them!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Most Active