Acne anyone???

Marny B.
on 7/10/11 10:35 am - Canada
Did anyone else go through an intense bout of acne post-op??  My face has exploded on my chin and my lower right cheek.  I cannot get it to go away!  I have tried several of the specialized creams and nothing has worked.  I am assuming it has to do with the change in hormones that happens as you loose weight.  Does anyone have any advice on how to treat it, or is it a "wait it out" thing.  I am trying a new facial cleanser to see if that works. 

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Dollface-1981
on 7/10/11 11:21 am - Newmarket, Canada
yes!  ive never had really bad skin... but since surgery my face has completely broken out!  if you find out what to do let me know!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

JJ_
on 7/10/11 11:54 am
Proactiv does work.  I had teenagers that used it.

happydsr
on 7/10/11 12:27 pm
Marny B.
on 7/10/11 1:08 pm - Canada
I was a smidge low in both at my appointment a month ago.  They didn't reccomend me taking any supplements though, just that they wanted me to retest in 6 months.  I wondered about that.

happydsr
on 7/11/11 1:45 pm
Marny B.
on 7/11/11 9:33 pm - Canada
Thanks Happy, for all of the good advice.  I think I will start to see my family dr. with regards to my vitamin levels.  The clinic never seems to be very worried about anything.  I've always thought I'd like to be tested on a more regular basis.  The are only sending me every 6 months now. 

Nesha_Bless
on 7/10/11 1:40 pm - Canada
 OMG i was just about to make a post about it, im four weeks post op and my chin is totally inflame, i got so much pimples there its really painful and horrible, my skin was always clear and im trying to get rid of them and nothing seem to be working, i hope i get rid of them soon :(
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/11 12:28 am - Canada
Im having this issue on Optifast!  My skin was always clear - never had any acne, not even as a teenager and now...breakout city all over my cheeks! 
Most Active