Don't forget to say thank-you!

Quinns_mommy
on 7/6/11 9:50 am, edited 7/5/11 9:51 pm
Funny story... So in our house, we are teaching the little man to say please and thank-you after asking for or being given things. He's getting really good at thank-you now, and sometimes we aren't even having to remind him. We are also teaching him to put his dirty diaper (after we have folded it up) in the garbage can or the diaper geanie in his room. Well today I gave him his folded up poopie diaper and told him to "go put your yucky diaper in the garbage." Well guess what!? I handed it to him, he looked at me square in the eyes, and said, "Thank-you!" ROFLMAO!

This child is why I worked and sweat to get where I am today, and why I continue to work and sweat to be in a better place tomorrow.

This is a picture of him finger painting yesterday on the kitchen floor. I decided not to take a pic of him with his poopie diaper. :)

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Sharvanne
on 7/6/11 10:07 am - Canada
 Great picture! That's a really funny story, too.
Highest Weight - 372 (May 2010)
Surgery Weight - 332.6 (March 4, 2011)
Current Weight - 212.9
Goal Weight - 175
Joanne J.
on 7/6/11 10:09 am - Canada
LOL funny isnt he just the cutest..

J x

sam1am
on 7/6/11 10:18 am
 Too cute!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Dollface-1981
on 7/6/11 10:30 am - Newmarket, Canada
LOVE IT!!!!  what a cutie!!!!!!!   and i just love fingerpainting lol

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

happypants
on 7/6/11 10:34 am - Ottawa, Canada
I'm offering to babysit !!! OMG I sure do miss that stage, My baby is 19.5 (years) now He is sooo cute

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

missingmanny
on 7/6/11 10:48 am - Canada
THANK YOU!!!!!

HW 268  SW 261  CW 166GW 170 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com    

Quinns_mommy
on 7/6/11 10:58 am
Thanks all! I just love spreading the joy!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
northernlight
on 7/6/11 11:24 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Now that's a cute face!!!! Just think, he could be a budding Rembrandt - hey, that already looks like a wild cottage garden in full bloom - LOL!!!!

Deb

teacherof4
on 7/6/11 11:34 am
How adorable! Oh I miss those days!
June 14, 2011 - Surgery date                
Most Active