Wow Moment for Me

Sweet C.
on 7/7/11 10:27 am - Woodslee, Canada
Ok don't know how you all feel about my wow Moments ,but for me I have had 2 wow moments in the past week and I am totally EXCITED

First wow moment... went to put on my fav pair of black capris and when I walked they started to fall down.. ( thank god I bought a belt with a ton of holes in it so I can wear it all during my wieght loss time) I was like WOW awesome.. and also noticing my tops are baggier and sitting lower on my stomach etc than they use to ( short tops now seem longer )

Second wow moment... whenI stepped on the scale and saw the number 239... Wooohooo I am in the 230's havent been there in forever ( well over 16 years )

Just had to share my WOW moments :) 

sharmc
on 7/7/11 10:32 am - Canada
 WTG!! Wow moments are wonderful!!  Keep it going!

Kerry F.
on 7/7/11 10:45 am - Bolton, Canada
Awesome!  Congrats on your WOW moment :)

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

linda11665
on 7/7/11 11:04 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Way to go, great work 

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/11 4:13 pm
It just keeps getting better! Enjoy the shrinking you!
JJ_
on 7/7/11 4:31 pm
You`ll soon have to change your avatar.....no more BIG BUTT!!

Congrats on all the changes you are noticing, including the scale.

Judy
sam1am
on 7/8/11 12:03 am
I love wow moments, congratulations!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active