Kinect

trudylam
on 7/6/11 1:31 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Well tonight I dusted off the Kinect and put in my "Your Shape" disc and started my exercises.  Let's just say it didn't go well. LOL  It's going to take a while to get in the groove of an exercise routine.  One day at a time!  It's all I can do.
KristieA
on 7/6/11 1:44 pm - Orillia, Canada
Kudos for trying Trudy. I too dusted off our Wii tonight. That was as far as I got....lol. at least I got a bit of excercise cleaning. Tomorrow is a new day.

Hope all is well and the family is feeling better.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

trudylam
on 7/6/11 1:47 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Thanks Kristie!  We are all back to normal, thank goodness!  We should keep each other motivated on our exercises.  15 minutes a night and we have to report to each other. LOL  I need a kick in the ass every once in a while.  I only did about 10 minutes tonight, I'll see how I do tomorrow. :)

KristieA
on 7/6/11 1:52 pm - Orillia, Canada
Sounds good. I need more than the occcassional kick in the butt. So tomorrow we will try for 15 minutes - deal? I may even try for a short walk too. I am starting to feel like I finally have a bit more energy. It has been 3+ mths for me and I am still exhausted.

No time like the present to start a new routine. I will touch base with you tomorrow.

Monica M.
on 7/7/11 1:04 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
how's your iron and b12, kristie?

KristieA
on 7/7/11 2:36 am - Orillia, Canada
I had my 3 mth follow up two weeks ago and still no word on the bloodwork. I called a couple days ago and no call back. I thought for sure by now I would have more energy. Hopefully they call soon.

I had a b12 shot six weeks ago and then another 2 weeks ago. Maybe I need them more often than every 4 weeks. Not sure. I also ate some liver last week and brussel sprouts. It seemed to help a bit.

Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to the picnic on the 23rd.

Monica M.
on 7/7/11 3:41 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i had my appt on June 10th, and got a phone call from the dietitian on the 27th with news that my b12 was low. She said it was under 200, and i should get a b12 shot every 2 weeks. The darker green the veggie, the more iron there is in it, so even when you choose broccoli, make sure you get the darkest green you can find in the bin. Have you tried spinach? you can add that to other things, too, like soup or pasta or whatever.

Monica M.
on 7/7/11 1:06 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that is all you can do!! You're awesome. before you know it you'll be doing laps around your kids. and dusting is exercise too.

Sweet C.
on 7/7/11 10:21 am - Woodslee, Canada
I bought Zumba for my Kinect.. ya good lord just trying to learn the beginners steps is difficult buy with my kids ( ages 20, 19, & 17) they make it fun and do it with me :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics