OMG Vanilla Optifast Hell

KristieA
on 6/29/11 9:46 pm - Orillia, Canada
I mixed a pkt of the chocolate and a pkt of vanilla (while it is dry). I drank every shake that way as nothing seemed to kill the taste for me. You can either do it by taking equal spoonfulls from each pkt or I put a pkt of each in a container dry, gave it a shake and then used 1/2 for one 'meal'.

Hope things get better.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Allyson A.
on 6/29/11 9:50 pm - Seeleys Bay, Canada
Now that's a great idea Kristie. Will try that at lunch time before I go shopping.

HW 318  SW 291 

Dollface-1981
on 6/30/11 12:10 am - Newmarket, Canada
I agree 100% with Kristie.... 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 vanillia mixed together with 500ml of water... nice and cold... thats the only way I could drink them and I also was on them for 3 weeks.  I dont know how else I would have made it through!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

smiley_k
on 6/30/11 12:40 am
 I found that using a vanilla optifast with a raspberry peach crystal light was okay, not too bad.
My favourite though is using vanilla optifast with a bit of SF vanilla DaVinci syrup and a bit of banana extract and lots of water (450-500mls). I mix that in my blender bottle and then add 4 ice cubes. I find I need the vanilla colder than the chocolate. Hope that helps.

Katie  ♥     

Pat-60
on 6/30/11 12:51 am
I'm on day 6 and I have to say I really like both flavours.  In the vanilla I use 3 ice cubes with either 1 tsp of decaf instant coffee or 1 raspberry ice crystal light and it is really good.  Mix it up really good in the magic bullet and it's nice and cold.  I find the raspberry makes it like a milkshake.  I add the decaf coffee or hazelnut/raspberry syrup to the chocolate as well.  It's only for 2 weeks and they will go fast.  Good luck to you.
Nov 29/10   Referred to St Josephs Hamilton
Dec 6/10    Orientation
Mar 9/11     Nurse, Dietician & Social Worker
Mar 31/11   Internest
May 26/11  Surgeon & pre-surgery class
JULY 11/11  VSG, hernia repair by  Dr Mehran Anvari
JodzGal1979
on 6/30/11 1:25 am - Canada
I put Almond Extract in the Vanilla, it was the only way I could stomach it.

Good Luck

Trisha
Started Process Oct 2009
June 10th 2010 - Surgery
My  is Patrina
HW: 409.8lbs, Optifast SW: 391.8, SW: 366 SGW:210 GW200 

Allyson A.
on 6/30/11 1:37 am - Seeleys Bay, Canada
Okay, I just got back from the grocery store. I purchased cocoa, crystal light tangerine, & raspberry ice. I stopped at Starbucks and picked up a bottle of SF Caramel. I didn't bother with the decaf coffee as I normally don't like coffee at the best of times.

I have just made a vanilla with tangerine crystal light. Not Bad.

Thanks again everyone, the amount of support on this website is phenominal.

Allyson
HW 318  SW 291 

Monica M.
on 6/30/11 1:47 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
and if all else fails, plug your nose and chug it back. Get 'er done.

Monica M.
on 6/30/11 1:46 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i mixed it with cold coffee.

Manda M.
on 6/30/11 3:16 am
Drink all the vanilla now and get it over with lol
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Most Active