Protein Drink Ideas!

sam1am
on 6/28/11 4:03 am
You're welcome!

I would like to add that, I highly suggest running the combination through your favourite tracking site (like myfitnesspal  or whatever your choice is), to make sure that the mix is within your tolerable and allowable limits!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

teacherof4
on 6/28/11 10:53 am
Can't wait to try some of these - they sound delicious!
Tx for posting!
June 14, 2011 - Surgery date                
birdiegirl
on 6/28/11 11:43 am
Hi Sandy

I realized after reading your list how boring I am...lol....I drink the same shake pretty much every morning....still not sick of it....sometimes I splurge and drink one slightly different

Thanks for posting to the recipe forum for when I do get totally bored with my usual routine

Barb

sam1am
on 6/28/11 10:34 pm
The only protein drink I've ever had is Bio X Extreme Whey Protein Isolate Natural (unflavoured) with my coffee in the morning.  Not too adventurous myself hehe! 

Sandy                                           

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

northernlight
on 6/28/11 11:50 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Oh wow - these sound fantastic! Can't wait to try them out - I've put them in my WLS folder already. I just ordered a Magic Bullet with my Air Miles points so I'll be using it on some of those yummy-sounding delights just as soon as I get it!

Thanks for sharing these with us, Sandy! You're a peach! 

Deb

sam1am
on 6/28/11 10:34 pm
You're so welcome, Deb!

Sandy                                           

Most Active