Post-op pain

Karen T.
on 6/22/11 12:41 pm - Canada
Trudy, I have the same pain it sounds like.  It is from the far right incision right?  Mine comes and goes.  It is painful today but not yesterday.  We had our surgery the same day.  Just wanted to let you know I am going through it as well.  I have an appointment with my surgeon on Friday and was planning on talking to him about it then.  I am just putting mine down to Muscle healing and activity.  It hurts more if I have been more active.  Hope I helped. 

trudylam
on 6/22/11 1:01 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)  That's exactly what's happening to me.  Some days are worse than others but most days by the end of the day I'm really sore.  It's that right side incision and around it.  Good luck on Friday.  Let me know what they say about the pain.  You helped immensely.  Now if I could just convince my DH that I'm not milking this! LOL ;)
Karen T.
on 6/22/11 1:05 pm - Canada
lol I literally feel your pain I am glad you posted this so I know I am not alone Thanks Trudy  xo

Tammy G.
on 6/22/11 3:02 pm - Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
 i still have pain once in awhile almost being a month out..and then i have some problems with my left side..my stitch they put in on the left side came out and my incision isn't closed...so I'm praying to god that it closes with me putting those butterfly strips on because i do not want to go through stitches again..but yes I'm still getting the odd pain here and there

Tammy
Referral sent: July 23rd 2010
Orientation,Nurse Practitioner,Dietitian.Psychologist,ECG&Blood Work:November1st&2nd 2010
Ultrasound: November 25th 2010
Scope: December 29th 2010
Internist: January 5th 2011
Surgeon appt and Surgical Education Class March 17th 2011
Surgery: May 26th 2011
 My Beautiful  is my Joy Joy!!! ( Joy D.)
Most Active
Recent Topics