Weider Whey Protien Fruit Splash

Dollface-1981
on 6/19/11 12:57 am - Newmarket, Canada
a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264101_1015020870469 4724_511489723_7147473_5169204_n.jpg

Weider Whey Protien Fruit Splash... Peach Mango.... just like peach juice... but with 20 grams of protien.  Its the best and soo much better than the milkshake options....

You should be able to get it at Costco... but i have also gotten it at Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart... I  cant handle the Boost... gross.

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Sheritk
on 6/19/11 1:05 am - Canada
 Hi, How much is it at Costco...haven't seen it at our costco yet but haven't been there in awhile either.....just curious. Nice to have something you like to drink! Premier Protein ready to drink is pretty good too...30g of protein. But in the summer I like the others better....thanks in advance!

Sheri
  Cheryl M is my   aka...chermull6

EmmiePie
on 6/19/11 1:59 am - Kingston, Canada
 Thats great!   Fruit - yes  Peach - Yuck!  Does it come in other flavours?
highlandbear
on 6/19/11 2:33 am - Canada
I have only been able to find it in the one flavor.
MS Miller
on 6/19/11 3:46 am - Nepean, Canada
hI,

Yes I have strawberry got it at Shoppers Drug Mart, you can also go tho their website and see who distributes it here in Canada, or call them, they will surely tell you who carries it. 
JJ_
on 6/19/11 3:03 am
Thanks for the tip!  I will keep an eye out for this.

Judy
PatXYZ
on 6/19/11 3:35 am
It also comes in Pineapple, but it's hard to find. I love this stuff!!!
** August *.
on 6/19/11 5:02 am - Newmarket, Canada
Hi,

Were you able to get it at the Costco in Newmarket? I live near too, I have a friend who likes it. 

I agree the boost is nasty, have you tried the premier shakes (they kinda taste like chocolate milk) from Costco?

Cheers,
Carrie
All my best in your journey!

Carrie

on_my_way2011
on 6/19/11 7:41 am - Canada
Just so that I can start to look for/price products... approximately how many grams of protein do we require per day after surgery?  Is it pretty much standard, or does it vary by hospital? 

Tracy

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

sam1am
on 6/20/11 12:26 am
Every centre seems to have a different number, but most say a minimum of between about 60-80 grams a day.   I would err on the side of higher than lower.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active