Happy to be home!!!!!

allmylife4
on 6/17/11 12:54 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Thanks for sharing your post and pics with us.

Julie    
NurseTammy
on 6/17/11 6:07 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hey, did you have to take out your facial piercings?  I have had a few operations and I have managed to convince the team to let me keep the vertical labret.  Let me know!
Tammy
328 - Highest Weight
305 - Surgery Weight- July 26th, 2011

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/11 2:11 am
Glad to hear you are home Amy.  Your husband sounds like a great guy.  I'm lucky to have one like that also.  Like yours I also have to inject the blood thinners myself because needles and blood are his weakness.  But he would clean up my poop if required. lol  Like a previous poster mentioned I also take the liquid calcium with vit d.  I get the Life brand from Shoppers and can usually get it on sale.  It goes down easy but keep it in the fridge as it definitely tastes better cold.  I am amazed at the size of the calcium pill you were given!
Keep well and looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

Elizabeth
StevesGal
on 6/18/11 4:26 am - Hamilton, Canada
Glad to hear you're home and doing well (with one minor inicident).  My DH is the same type of guy as yours - he works with mentally challenged adults and when they change their meds, sometimes the mess is horrible.  And he's also the "Cheif Cook" around our house, since I work 4 nights a week.

St. Joe's (Hamilton) also requires you to take shots at home (I think it's 7).  Again, DH can do it for me becuase he's trained to do that for the diabetics at work.  And I HATE needles!

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Most Active