Had my first "wow" moment.

trudylam
on 6/15/11 12:42 am - Sudbury, Canada
Yesterday was the first day that I saw a difference in my body.  My clothes fit differently, my face is thinning out, my body is thinning out.  I hadn't seen the changes until yesterday and it felt great!  I wanted to look in every mirror I saw. LOL  It's not a big change, but it's a start. :)

Lil-Stinker
on 6/15/11 1:04 am
NICE!!! Omg that is so exciting... you must be thrilled. I am so happy for you :)
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
Umberlee
on 6/15/11 1:07 am - Canada
*smiles* Thanks for sharing that, I can't wait to hear about more wow moments and now you gotta go out and find something new to wear! Its summer how about a dress!!!!!   Congrats on doing so awesome keep it up!
Photobucket
Monica M.
on 6/15/11 1:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
That's awesome, Trudy!! i wish i could be at the meeting this weekend to say hey, but i have another important committment.

This morning, i didnt want to stop looking at myself in the mirror. I see such a huge change in my face and neck. It's the first of many many positive changes, chickie!!

trudylam
on 6/15/11 1:16 am - Sudbury, Canada
I don't think I can go either.  My husband works Saturdays now and I don't think I can get anyone to watch the kids. :( 

I can see the change in you every time I see you.  You are doing so great!   :)

Monica M.
on 6/15/11 1:23 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I'll have to drop by and have a visit with you sometime, then. You're going to keep doing awesome!

Moselle
on 6/15/11 1:16 am - Athens, Canada
It is very exciting when we notice it ourselves.  Keep up the good work and there will be many more wow's to come.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Megan M.
on 6/15/11 2:32 am - Canada
I like the thinner face part especially.  I'm looking forward to a new hairstyle - nothing looks good on this big head of mine!
Most Active
Recent Topics