THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sueberman
on 6/13/11 2:48 am
You'll do just fine.  Good Luck tomorrow.

Cheers
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Tanya T.
on 6/13/11 2:52 am
Best of Luck tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Tanya

sam1am
on 6/13/11 3:34 am
Aw, don't be afraid, be ready for the rest of your life as a healthy happy Mommy, Daughter, Wife and especially for you, yourself!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

mcgeej
on 6/13/11 3:46 am - Canada
Everything is going to be great, Tomorrow you join the club, the one regret club. Why didn't we do this sooner!

Best of luck, James.
Lisa_Toronto
on 6/13/11 4:15 am - Toronto, Canada

Well done on the Opti - and we'll be waiting on the bench!

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Monica M.
on 6/13/11 5:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

Doll face, get ready for a crazy, wonderful ride!! you'll do so awesome. Deep breaths, you'll be fine.

Megan M.
on 6/13/11 8:10 am - Canada
It's a good kind of scared.  You'll do just great, and just think of everything the future holds for you and your family.  Good luck.
Lil-Stinker
on 6/13/11 8:39 am
Your post brought tears to my eyes - it IS emotional isn't it... you will do well. You have lot's of support by the sounds of it. Your daughter gave you one of her teddy's - how adorable. I bet you will be hugging that your whole stay. See you on the other side :-)
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
kaleena
on 6/13/11 8:47 am
Amy you are gonna ROCK THIS...
being emotional is normal.. i cried like a baby almost everyday and even walking in to the OR.. and well the second day as well..it is a lot to handle but just like all of us you will do it...
can't wait to hear from you and how everything goes
GOOD LUCK i will be thinking of you..

charm64
on 6/13/11 9:02 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Best wishes tomorrow.  I got a little teary reading about your kids.
You are doing this for yourself and them.  You will do great.  

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Most Active