stall is broken / rant / wow

Joy D.
on 6/9/11 12:44 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Well i guess my stall is done now, how weird is this i was  just playing with my scale yesterday, since i don't really get much exercise in due to pain ( sciatica and OA ) but i have been trying to get some walking as far as i can go, but i get scared bc i know i have to walk back so i cant push to much or i wont be able to walk back home altho the parks are much easier  for me due to i can sit and rest, so any ways the scale must be playing tricks on me i weighed myself in the morning i was 218  well i know i shouldn't of  but i also weighed myself b4 i went to bed and i was 217, ( i ate lunch meat too )

omg i weighed myself this morning and the scale said i was 215 ummm wow ok scale April fools is over wtf, 

I also have a lot of loose skin every where as well as i get rashes  a lot every where i have taken some pic of the rash and will be showing my  Dr today to doc them for plastics ( that's scared the **** out of me  not sure i really want that ) again way down the road 

I'm not sure i like me shrinking this much so fast bc of all the loose skin i feel like a tub full of jello, all my clothes i swim in, not very  attractive  in my eyes so must not be in others i know i should not let this bother me and i try not to  but secretly it is disturbing to me, also my ass hurts all the time no padding i guess. 

the good news i was talked into buying a bikini top i was gonna get a XL but my gf switched and i ended up with the L  another  um wow as i tried it on and it fits so thanks pink monkey ( Rosanne ) for shopping with me the other day. 
I guess some times i just need some one to hold my hand and take the plunge.

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

Megan M.
on 6/9/11 1:04 am - Canada
Congratulations on your progress - it inspires us all!  My opinion - I don't think losing fast or slow makes any difference to how much loose skin you have.  If you've been very large for a long time, the skin is just plain stretched out and nothing much is going to fix that other than plastics.  Of course, some people have very resilient skin and have less issue than others - and these are the people that big stretchy people like myself  hate!  LOL - just kidding!!  I haven't had my surgery yet, but I'll definitely be one of those who look like a sharpei (woof!).  Being healthy and droopy is far better than being unhealthy, obese and droopy!
Joy D.
on 6/9/11 1:17 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Thank you Megan, i really try hard  not to dislike all this loose skin, i like wearing shorts, ha ha i used to call my legs tree trunks now i have to find a new name, when i walk i can feel the skin moving yikes!!
yes i can relate to the sharpei lol 
I think Ohip should help us WLS with all this loose skin not  just the panni.

Joy
Free Disney Tickers

Dollface-1981
on 6/9/11 2:27 am - Newmarket, Canada
I'll definitely be one of those who look like a sharpei (woof!)

ahahahahaha.... love it!!!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

bogie
on 6/9/11 3:53 am - Canada
 That is awesome Joy!! What was your starting weight. Your ticker doesn't show that
Joy D.
on 6/9/11 7:25 am - Hamilton, Canada
 my heaviest weight was 315, nut/nurse /opti 286, i also eat a lot of fruits n veggies, some sort of meat at least 3 times a week, i know i shouldn't eat pasta  from the cas but theres  just  some days my pouch just don't want much of any thing but that, i also eat aprox every 2 hours but very small portions.

the nut/nurse wants me to eat  more meat, well i used to be a huge meat eater but since the surgery  i just realy don't care  for it much taste and pouch gives me attitude but i do try 

Joy
Free Disney Tickers

Most Active