2nd week of optifast finished

teacherof4
on 6/6/11 9:58 am
I have finished my second week of optifast and have lost 17.4 lbs -- woo hoo! I more wee****il surgery. Nerves are starting to kick in.
June 14, 2011 - Surgery date                
linda11665
on 6/6/11 10:13 am - Ottawa, Canada
Congrats on the lbs so far!!!!!!.  But don't discourage just yet, you have come this far.  I will be anxious when I even get a surgery date, let alone the optifast drinks.

So don't give up, lots of encouragement coming your way . 

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
allmylife4
on 6/6/11 10:58 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Congrats on your weight loss. I think if I were in your shoes my nerves would of kicked in as soon as I started the Optifast since you know it's really happenning. Wont be long now and you will be joining the others on the bench. Best of luck to you.

Julie    
teacherof4
on 6/6/11 11:19 am
Thanks ladies! I can't wait for next week but I am a bit nervous!
June 14, 2011 - Surgery date                
Dollface-1981
on 6/6/11 12:16 pm - Newmarket, Canada
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!   AND DITTO TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID ... LOL...  IM DOWN 15 POUNDS :)  ONE MORE WEEK!  WE GOT THIS!!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

JJ_
on 6/6/11 3:59 pm
Wow, that is great news!  The reality is starting to hit.  This is a big step in life.
Gabygee
on 6/6/11 4:48 pm - Canada
For all of you starting to get excited - be ready.
You're going to scared pretty soon, and you're going to start to question whether this is the right thing to go through with.
Almost everyone I know did that, including me, and it is perfectly normal.
This is a huge step.
But rest assured - if you thought it through, and you're committed, it was the right decision.
Just remember, when the doubt hits, you're doing this for how you're going to feel, ten years from now.

Most Active