ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

Dollface-1981
on 6/7/11 12:25 am - Newmarket, Canada
So.. one more week!  This time next Tuesday I will be rolling into surgery.

The nerves have kicked it... and along with it.. second thoughts...  which I know are normal.. and I know I wont back out. I know how bad I need this.. and that its the best thing for me.. but its really really scary!!!

The kids are going to their dads Monday night.. and staying with him for a week.  I'm so thankful for the help and I know I will heal easier if I don't have to worry about cleaning and taking care of them.. but I'm going to miss them like crazy!

My mom is coming down Monday night to be with me when I go to the hospital.. which means the world to me!!!  To be able to have her and Mikey with me should keep my nerves in check!!!  Mike took the week off to take care of me after the surgery too...

I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing family.. but I'm soo happy I have them!!!!

Optifast has been going very well... 15 days down... 6 more to go.  My head hunger is under control.. as is my constipation (for the most part!!!) I'm down 15 pounds... I don't know if that is enough.. but I have done everything I was told to do.. still haven't cheated at all.. not even a nibble... although I have definitely complained about it from time to time lol....

I'm so excited to get this part over with.. and move on to the real journey...
One more week!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

KristieA
on 6/7/11 12:36 am - Orillia, Canada
Congrats Amy - way to go. Next week will be here before you know it. You have done great.

Thinking of you,
Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Monica M.
on 6/7/11 1:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
AWESOME!!!!

Don't worry if its "enough" weight. You can't tell by how much weight you've lost, how much fat is off your liver. As long as you stuck to the program for the most part, you'll be fine.

You're a wonderful person, that's what youv'e done to deserve your family. They should be asking themselves what they've done to deserve you!

You are going to totally rock this thing!

sam1am
on 6/7/11 2:11 am
I second Monica in everything she said!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

TraceyM45
on 6/7/11 1:26 am
Amy,

You have done a great job preparing for this surgery.  You are ready and nerves are natural, I have had five different operations in the last ten years and I am already nervous about this one and I don't even have a date yet lol. 

I am looking forward to reading your many successes, aha's and nsv's over the next year as you move into the next phase of your journey.

Good luck next week, I wish you a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

Tracey

Quinns_mommy
on 6/7/11 3:18 am, edited 6/7/11 3:19 am
YAY AMY!!! Will be waiting to hear from you!!! Moving over on the bench!
xoxoxoxoxo

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Nesha_Bless
on 6/7/11 4:06 am - Canada
 I know how your feeling myself too is going into surgery next monday, and i have a serious break down, had alot of crazy thoughts, and second guess myself. Stay positive and hope u have a successful surgery :D
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

allmylife4
on 6/7/11 6:44 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12

You will kick ***. You seems ready to me. Can't wait to read all about it!

Julie    
Leanne1
on 6/7/11 6:46 am - Newmarket, Canada
Heyy Amy!! You're gonna do sooo awesome!! :D you have done a great job already... You are a very lucky girl to have a lot of support of family and friends

WOOT to one more week!!! :D:D

*hugs*
Brandy S.
on 6/7/11 11:34 am - Sudbury, Canada
Yayy!!!! You are doing Awesome on Opti!!! and  you are going to amazing with the surgery!!!!
I cant wait to read all your posts.  dont forget, you can text me anytime!
Brandyyy  
Most Active