Little miss Impatiant!!!!!??

Brandy S.
on 6/1/11 12:11 pm - Sudbury, Canada
So it has been 19 day since I met with the surgeon.. 19 days!!! and I still dont have a date.. I was told that I would have the surgery in the next 2 months, and to wait for the secretary to call with a date.  Do you think I should give his office a call??
Brandyyy  
Manda M.
on 6/1/11 12:21 pm
I had a mini cry fest today because I was seeing all these people talking about getting their dates that all started AFTER me and I still haven't met my surgeon yet. :(
laura S.
on 6/1/11 9:42 pm - London, Canada
I had a bit of a pout too.  I hear you and feel your pain.  We will get our turn though!  It's bound to happen eventually right???

*hugs*

Laura

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 1:33 am - Toronto, Canada
I know exactly how you're feeling.  I kept seeing all these people get appointments who were referred after me and I was still waiting.  Then when I finally got my orientation date I had to wait 1.5 months for my other appts.  It's frustrating for sure!

It WILL happen. 
Manda M.
on 6/2/11 3:39 am
I sent my referal in Feb 2010 and didn't have orientation till Feb 2011.. I was lucky enough to get my appointments right away but than it stalled. And now I seem to making up for everything in the next week.
Dollface-1981
on 6/1/11 12:31 pm - Newmarket, Canada
YES!!  Definitely call... once a wee****il you get an answer!!!!!   maybe they have a date for you.. but just forgot to call????   Call tomorrow and then fill us in lol... . I hope you get the answer youre looking for!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Brandy S.
on 6/1/11 12:48 pm - Sudbury, Canada
aww , do you at least have your appt to meet your surgeon yet? where are you going through?

Thanks amy, I will try calling tomorrow before work, I shall let you know :)
Brandyyy  
Manda M.
on 6/1/11 1:31 pm
I go on June 12th for a my Hpylori breath test and if I get the OK I get my papers sent to somewhere in Toronto (as per my request)
tango123
on 6/2/11 12:05 am
yes definitely call. You are with Dr.G? They make a monthly schedule and then call at that time. So June and July have been done so you will most likely get a date August??? I am scheduled July 25th and got a call a month ago.
Brandy S.
on 6/2/11 12:34 am - Sudbury, Canada
well I just got off the phone with his secretary, and she said they are waiting for OR times, and she would call me with a date when they have one.. then she said could be 2-4 months.
Brandyyy  
Most Active