Sexy in the city hotel buddy/extra ticket for OH event

Quinns_mommy
on 5/31/11 11:09 am
Sounds good! I'll PM you with details. That leaves 2 spots left in our room if anyone is interested!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
allmylife4
on 5/31/11 11:03 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Wish I would of seen that earlier. I just finished buying two tickets about 1 hr ago. I booked my room last weekend and was told that rooms are booking fast. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Can't wait to meet everyone, it's going to be a blast.

Julie    
Bonnie ABC
on 5/31/11 11:13 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Be nice to meet you Julie.  Four of us coming from Ottawa area.  We're driving down Thursday morning, then spending the night and enjoying the whole day Friday and Saturday.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
allmylife4
on 5/31/11 11:25 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
It'll be nice to meet you too Bonnie. We are driving down after work Thursday as well so should be in NY sometime after midnight and coming home late Sunday night.

Julie    
Quinns_mommy
on 5/31/11 11:38 am
Can't wait to meet you all!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
Dollface-1981
on 5/31/11 12:12 pm - Newmarket, Canada
YES!!!   I want to come and ill share a room for sure!!!  Just tell me what to do and how to do it lol  This is so exciting.. Ive never been to NYC... and Ive never been on a plane if thats the route we take.. but I dont mind the bus route either.. what ever workes for everyone else!!!!!!!!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

Most Active