Optifast Question....

Christina C.
on 5/31/11 8:52 am - New Glasgow, Canada
 I have discovered that if I add a little extra water its not bad....but I forgot to ask how often am I supposed to take it? Every 4 hours? Take the 4th shake at 4 hours after supper one, or before bed?
Forgot to ask when I was there today! Sillyme~!

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/11 9:01 am - Kingston, Canada
I mixed my Optifast with 400 ml's as opposed to the suggested 300ml's. I drank mine at 8am, noon, 5pm and 8pm and that scheduled worked great for me.
KristieA
on 5/31/11 9:05 am - Orillia, Canada
I put a full 500ml bottle of water in mine. I tried for the same sched as Shawn said. It you don't have 3 by 5 or 6 pm it is hard to get the last one in.
Dollface-1981
on 5/31/11 9:17 am - Newmarket, Canada
I agree.. i also put 500ml with it.. and have it at 8am, noon, 4pm and 8pm...   i also found mixing half chocolate and have vanilla tasted better than having the vanilla on its own.

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

happypants
on 5/31/11 9:21 am - Ottawa, Canada
not doing Optifast yet but what makes the fourth one hard to get in? Is it because you feel full still from that last one?

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Monica M.
on 5/31/11 9:27 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
doesnt matter when you take them, i dont think. I took mine 4 hours apart,  8, noon, 4 and 8.

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/11 9:45 am
Yep, I'm doing mine on the 8, 12, 4, 8 schedule also.  Don't mind the taste at all and I haven't been physically hungry in the least. 

Elizabeth

tera P.
on 5/31/11 11:50 am - Picton, Canada

this was my 2nd day on optifast and both days I haven't been able to get the fouth one in , not sure if its a problem that I only have 3 a day or not . I'm not hungry at all , but the after taste is terrible.

referral: October 2010, Orientation: Feb 14, Surgeon: March 18
SW, bypass class,dietician:April 29, pre op / surgeon May24 Surgery JUNE 20

Most Active