HELP!!

prdmomof3
on 5/21/11 7:17 am - Canada
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today!..I have been feeling hungry all day(this is the first time since surgery) but when I go to eat I can only eat a tiny bit...I have been drinking all my water...I am trying hard not to"snack" cause I sure the hell don't wanna get in that habit and man I hope this is just a phase and takes a flying kite somewhere!! We are going to the car races tonite I think I will bring some grapes and a turkey pepperette in case I get hungry later tonite, I know damn well they are gonna have a crap load of junk in their mouths and I want to make sure I have better choices with me....HELP!! LOL

Michelle.

highlandbear
on 5/21/11 7:40 am - Canada
I think we all go through days like that. You feel that you could eat and eat. Those are the days I grab my protein bar and have that as a snack. It is high in protein and I feel full longer.  Eat food with protein it will help make you full.  Remember we do eat more often but not alot. It is ok  to do small amounts through out the day. Have fun at the car races wish I was going to one.
KristieA
on 5/21/11 7:41 am - Orillia, Canada
Pack only what you plan on eating. If you take more you may be tempted to have just one more....water may help with the feeling of needing to nibble with the others you are with

Stay strong. You can do it.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Diminishing Dawn
on 5/21/11 7:52 am - Windsor, Canada
Go fly a kite.

And I mean that in a good way! LOL!

We all have our days that it isa struggle.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active