Crystal Light

tricia lynch
on 5/20/11 2:52 pm - thorold, Canada
So surprise if you listen to me talk before im a HUGE Coca~Cola juky i eat drink breath it lol this weekend is the last weekend of junk in the house so i bought a pack of crystal ight ( STRAWBERRY ORANGE BANANA.. So my comment is OMG i fricken LOVE it .  bye bye coke i found a NEW love. only drank one of those tonight cause the pop in the fridge was not cold and i needed a drink.. so now im a total GEEK im looking forward to trying other flavors lol

Anyways some reason i just thought i would share my new love lol there is hope after the Cola
teacherof4
on 5/20/11 3:21 pm
Raspberry peach flavour is very tasty!
June 14, 2011 - Surgery date                
Quinns_mommy
on 5/20/11 8:00 pm
I LOVE crystal light!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
ima_totalgeek
on 5/20/11 9:26 pm
like you I was a total coke junkie - totally into the crystal light now - orange and lemondae flavours are my personal fav - but we also get the ice teas. 

I also use it in a blender with ice to make a flavoured slushie - helps me with my ice cream addiction too.

Cheers!
tricia lynch
on 5/20/11 10:44 pm - thorold, Canada
Thanks for the tips on flavors and the ice everyone im sure i will be buying all the flavors:):) hmmm maybe i will loss a lot of this weight now kicking the coke lol everyone use to joke and say my blood was coke and when i got IV they would say it is connected to the coke machines lol

Quinns Mommy how are you doing since surgery? hope everything is going great
Tammy G.
on 5/21/11 6:11 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 My favourite is blending the tangerine grapefruit and strawberry orange banana.  Very yummy.

Tammy
flyingwoman
on 5/21/11 8:41 am
I used to drink 3-4 liters if Coke Zero a day. Of all the things I knew I would have to change b/c of surgery that was the one I had my biggest doubts about.

I took one sip from my husband's glass the other day and YUCK! It tastes really gross to me now.

I like the Raspberry Ice best.
Manda M.
on 5/23/11 9:25 am
I used to be the same way with diet Pepsi.. i quit pop the day after my orientation to get used to not drinking carbonation anymore... I had a sip the other day and it was NASTY.
suzyq0052
on 5/21/11 11:16 pm
If you get the chance to shop in USA.. CRYSTAL LIGHT flavors there that we don't have here in Canada include Cranberry/Apple which is TERRIFIC, and Decafeinated Lemon Iced Tea which is good too. Also.. Hawaiian Punch sugar free crystals from USA are very tasty too! and cheap!!!

suzyq0052

Most Active