Back to work today after 4 weeks off!!

prdmomof3
on 5/8/11 8:52 pm - Canada
Well I am back to work today...I drive a school bus and the surgeon said I should be fine to return..thank god cause I was starting to go nuts at home! plus I miss my kids on the bus...I have a great bus load...all 58 of them!  they range from JK-grade 12 and they never give me a problem I guess that is why I have been doing it for 14 years now...

Have a great day everyone!!

Michelle.

Ezlivin
on 5/8/11 9:24 pm - Windsor, Canada
Now that you're back to work, make sure you get all your nutrition in and water...

It'll be different than being at home but it's just a minor adjustment...

It feels so good to get back to normalcy...have a great first day back to work!
Judy

Surgeon's goal 155 - 160
NUT goal 140
My own personal goal  125.

HW  237(Optifast weight)  SW  214   CW  111

Yummy recipies to try.....  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/welcome/  

allmylife4
on 5/8/11 10:11 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Enjoy your first day back.

Julie    
tango123
on 5/9/11 12:04 am
I bet the drivers seat feels a little bit bigger now!! Enjoy!
prdmomof3
on 5/9/11 1:34 am - Canada
WOW..felt great to get behind the bus wheel again this morning!!..The kids were all happy to see me and I even got daffodils from a student!!....The best part was I had to move the seat up a little cause my belly doesn't rub anymore!!....what an awesome feeling!!  I am only gone in the morning and late afternoon so I still have lots of time during the day to get my protein and water into me.

Thanks everyone!

Michelle.

northernlight
on 5/9/11 9:41 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your first day back with the kids! Michelle, I have a feeling that you are going to be adjusting your seat up many more times in the months to come - how great is that???!!! Great news!

Deb

Most Active