Got my Mother's Day present early!

prdmomof3
on 5/7/11 9:19 am - Canada
My honey is the best!!....he fixed up my bike (that I hadn't rode in years) and put a new COMFY seat it's a memory foam one and a basket on the front that detachs from the bike and you can take into the grocery store shopping, reattach it to your bike and pedal your butt home!!

Been out for 2 rides today..not to far but little at a time!

Oh ya and we bought a new queen sized bed and upright freezer today..yes I'm spoiled! LOL

Michelle.

StevesGal
on 5/7/11 9:32 am - Hamilton, Canada
Good for you!  I've asked for a bike, so we'll see if I get it.  Hubby keeps saying we don't have any extra money since we're doing small renos to the kitchen (and we also just bought an upright freezer and dishwasher).

Enjoy pedalling in this (finally) nice weather!

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

3littlepigs
on 5/7/11 9:35 am

Love hubby's who appreciate their wives.  See, Mother's Day does not have to be all about food!  I have 3 gifts sitting on the mantle that my 3 handsome boys made at school.  I felt a little bad because I almost sneeked a peek last night   And kudos on the bike riding.  I think my butt is small enough now that the seat won't disappear when I sit on it .
Cheers,
Donna

Typoqueen
on 5/7/11 9:36 am
Very cool!!
Where did you get that basket?? I would love one.
Happy  Mothers Day!

prdmomof3
on 5/7/11 7:06 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone!!..I never thought I would ever great back on a bike.  I thought my butt would swallow the seat but it doesn't and it's really very comfy!  The basket he bought at Walmart, he said it was 34 bucks but I think it's worth it.  You push a little button and it releases from the bracket.  Grab the handle and carry it around just like a shopping basket it.  Clip it back on and away you go!!  Went to the store last night and it worked great!!

Michelle.

Most Active