Off to Guelph today for my follow up!!

prdmomof3
on 5/2/11 8:11 pm - Canada
Can't believe it's been 3 weeks already since my surgery...Off to see the surgeon today and hopfully she allows me to go back to work I am so bored at home!! 

also hoping that she is satistified with my weight loss so far..keep fingers crossed!

Have a great day everyone!!

Michelle....off to see the doc and maybe some shopping...oh who am I kidding of course there will be shopping!! LOL

Megan M.
on 5/2/11 10:30 pm - Canada
I have to laugh a bit - you're anxious to go back to work, and I'm anxious to be off!!  Just struck me as funny.  Hope all goes well for you today.
prdmomof3
on 5/2/11 10:39 pm - Canada
LOL I was excited to be off work too but I have been 3 weeks now and I need to go back..i like having a rountine..when I am at home I send hubby and the kids off for their day and I stay in my pj's and get lazy!....need to move my butt in the mornings...LOL

trudylam
on 5/2/11 10:54 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Man, I have been home with the kidlets for 7 years.  I am chomping at the bit to get back to work.  Once my youngest is in school full time I am outta here! LOL  Good luck with your follow up today. :)

Ruthy
on 5/2/11 11:46 pm
Good luck Michelle , hope you get your wish , i know it can be boring at home , i am retired , and some times feel this way . Have a good day
Ruthy    
Riceroni
on 5/3/11 8:45 am - London, Canada
Hope you had a great appointment.  Let us know how it went. :)

Quinns_mommy
on 5/3/11 12:01 pm
Hope it went well :)

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
prdmomof3
on 5/3/11 7:36 pm - Canada
Everything went great!...She says I am coming along just fine and right on schedule!  She is pleased with my weight loss and I can go back to work on Monday!  Yes I am looking forward to going back to work...I like routine in my life..lol

Most Active