My Bucket List

AllaP
on 5/1/11 10:03 am - Vaughan, Canada
 I have a different problem. My Dr told me if I put on another lb he's going to put me on Optifast for 3 long weeks. I have the list in my head but...
Monica M.
on 5/1/11 10:12 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
very very normal, Trudy. About two weeks before i started optifast, i ate the things i wanted to. I thought i'd have a "last meal", but i actually just had some cereal before bed and started optifast the next day. I didnt crave anything, really, while on the optifast.

You're normal, Trudy. Sorry to break it to you. lol

Tammy G.
on 5/1/11 10:33 am - Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
 I know how you feel Trudy...I've been eating little things here and there as I start optifast in 9 more days..still dont know what I'm going to have to eat the day before...hopefully I figure out something good lol
Referral sent: July 23rd 2010
Orientation,Nurse Practitioner,Dietitian.Psychologist,ECG&Blood Work:November1st&2nd 2010
Ultrasound: November 25th 2010
Scope: December 29th 2010
Internist: January 5th 2011
Surgeon appt and Surgical Education Class March 17th 2011
Surgery: May 26th 2011
 My Beautiful  is my Joy Joy!!! ( Joy D.)
JJ_
on 5/1/11 11:00 am
LOL, today at lunch my daughter asked me what my "last meal" will be before surgery.  I explained about Optifast and that I wasn't sure yet.  She said she now understands about what my life/eating will be after surgery and she is amazed that I will be eating from a side plate and not a normal plate of food.
Most Active
Recent Topics