how long did it take....

prdmomof3
on 4/15/11 6:41 am - Canada

I know I only had my surgery on Monday but I am still the same weight.....how long did it take you to start seeing it go?

Michelle  (a little anious I guess)    . 

Geri T.
on 4/15/11 6:59 am - Blenheim, Canada
I had my surgery last Friday TWH and I weight myself this morning and down a total of 10 lbs...not worry it come off just be patient

Geri

PS how is everything else going?

irol770
on 4/15/11 7:27 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I didn't weigh myself for the first couple weeks after surgery.  Mostly because I felt crappy, was bloated and didn't want to be disappointed or discouraged.  I took 3 weeks off work though, and when the day came to go back to work my clothes were too big on me and my belt had to be tighted up 2 holes so that was my big moment when I realized it was working!  LOL

I think I lost about 17 lbs in the first 2.5 weeks. 
Glitter Text Generator

sam1am
on 4/15/11 8:54 am
You are probably still holding water weight from the IV.  Believe me, in a few days, you will see the scale drop.  Patience grasshopper, lol.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

valleygirl50
on 4/15/11 10:30 am - Canada
they told me not to worry about the scale for the first few weeks....the morning of surgery i was 332.....5 days after surgery i went to my docs office to get my drains out, and was weighed and i was 323......today one and a half week later im down to 312....but the last few days ive went up and down 5 or 6 pounds.......im sure it will soon come off...try not to worry....everyone holds on to fluid differently.
Most Active