OT-Tornado Watch

Ezlivin
on 4/10/11 11:24 pm - Windsor, Canada
We were just getting up for work when it happened....4:30 am so it was still dark out and there were no warnings at all......

It was on us and even after it happened, we were like wtheck was that???

I called the local radio station to ask if there had been any storm warnings and they said no....they asked if they could tape me on my experience and I said sure.....so yea I was on the radio too....at least I won $100 cash for the story of the month for that one!! hehe

No warning...couldn't see the sky because it was so dark, so until daylight and everything was revealed, we weren't sure of the damage.

...and about having the time to get the kids downstairs....from the time we heard the hail to the time of the actual tornado...there was no time to get them downstairs.......I had nightmares and couldn't sleep for weeks because of that.....

Quite an experience and as the days went on and there were tornado warnings, we assured the boys that the chance of it hitting the same place twice would never happen......like we had a direct connection to mother nature or something ....rolls eyes.....

Judy

Surgeon's goal 155 - 160
NUT goal 140
My own personal goal  125.

HW  237(Optifast weight)  SW  214   CW  111

Yummy recipies to try.....  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/welcome/  

Lil-Stinker
on 4/10/11 10:18 pm
It must sound silly but i've always wanted to see a tornado and not be harmed.
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
Most Active
Recent Topics