What is your least noble reason for wanting to lose weight?

Jennifer D.
on 4/5/11 6:47 am
Similar to many - I want Johnny Depp to finally realize how much he loves me and to run away with me. (leaving wife, he can bring the kids tho...)
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 7:38 am - Guelph, Canada

my hubby loves me the way I am he met me + size...

BUT I want to be the hot wife... I want to be the one that everyone says wow (insert hubbys name here) your wife is smokin

I want to be able to be the fun mom to my kids (they love the rock walls and my arse is to fat to go into the harness 
jdance
on 4/6/11 2:57 am - Canada
Hey< i loved this response. Be the hot wife to DH. Yah that's a good one.

CdnGal
on 4/5/11 8:30 am - Canada
I definetly want to be the ******y wife for my amazing husband.  He loved me when I'm sure many of his friends didn't get why he wanted to be with me.  I also would like to visit my old roomates from university so they could see me thin- finally.  Also, go back to where I grew up and see old people that knew me as my whole life as being only one size. 
TraceyM45
on 4/5/11 9:00 am
 When my daughter gets married in 2012 I want to walk down the aisle with my head up so I can smile at everyone instead of dreading the photo's. And give my ex's fiance a little nod (I know evil)

Wear clothes because they are beautiful not for what they can "hide" as if.

Be the friend in the group not afraid to try new things.

and many of the other posts too!

mom4life
on 4/5/11 11:08 pm - Port Rowan, Canada
My daughter has been with her bf for almost 6 years now, and she is finishing University this month, so I know there is a wedding in the not too distant future...I forgot about this one, but I too said that I wanted to buy a mother of the bride dress that really rocked, and not just the only one I could find that would fit.  I understand about the photos too...they hang around forever, I want to not be ashamed of them.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 10:32 am
I want to be the one that people say "they wish they were small like her".
I want to wear thigh high boots and wear designer clothes. I really won't be able to afford them soon as hubby retires but I will be able to get a few things that will be awesome.

I am so looking forward to my niece's wedding at the end of May, can't wait to show off the skinny me and the me who can dance all night long without getting tired.
Geri T.
on 4/5/11 7:40 pm - Blenheim, Canada
What a good post

One of the reasons I wanted to lose weight was this summer I am heading back to my hometown for a HOG Rally.  I know my exhusband will be there and his mom would never allow him to purchase a Harley Davidson.  I want to be able to ride by my ex's mother's house (where he moved back home too...he's almost 50 living back at home with mommy), and show off my new figure on my HD bike.

Geri

BTW...surgery is THIS Friday!!!

jdance
on 4/6/11 2:59 am - Canada
YOu go Girl..... Love this one.

JennR
on 4/5/11 9:32 pm
CLOTHES!!! I want to be able to go into any store and buy anything I want. Right now I buy everything plus sized at walmart and wear them until they are rags because I hate clothes shopping.

To be able to wear my wedding and engagement rings again because I refused to have them resized.

To finally weigh less than my 6'1" husband who I have outweighed since the day we met about 25 years ago.

Most Active