Swollen ankles

trudylam
on 4/3/11 10:22 am - Sudbury, Canada
 Over the past few years my ankles tend to swell up in the warmer months.  It can be very painful.  Has anyone noticed this problem improve post-op?
tata2
on 4/3/11 10:24 am - Canada
Trudy my ankles and feet look like little pillows at the bottoms of my legs. I sure hope the surgery helps as at times they are very painful also.

Karen M.
on 4/3/11 10:26 am - Mississauga, Canada
Yes, definitely. And you're right, it is painful. I had a huge decrease in swelling post-op, so something to look forward to.  Now with my health issues, I have "hobbit feet" again. Painful. And ugly. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 10:42 am - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Oh yeah...enormous improvement!  I'm just over halfway to goal and already I have normal toes, you can see my ankles and the tendons in my feet are visible...no more puffy feet here!  Oh, and they feel so, so much better too.

mo

PS  I painted my toenails the other day ...  so cool to be able to reach them again!

Monica M.
on 4/3/11 9:05 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i painted mine last week, isn't it cool??

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 9:52 pm - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
You betcha!  What colour did you do yours?  I went with a nice shiny, pink for now.....next time it'll be red!

Monica M.
on 4/3/11 10:01 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
it's red, this time, but i just ordered some electric blue and purple, from my sister in law, who sells avon. I love the bright wild colours you can do on your toes. lol

freakiechick10
on 4/3/11 10:45 am
Major improvement................just another wonderful side effect, be warned though, you will need new smaller shoes, so you will have to shop......lol

Take Care of You
Freakie

Freakie        
Megan M.
on 4/3/11 11:38 am - Canada
I call them cankles - where your calf and your ankle become one!! 
trudylam
on 4/3/11 10:25 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Well I am happy to hear that I may look forward to an improvement.  I don't want to paint my toes because I don't want to draw any more attention to my "cankles". LOL 

Most Active
Recent Topics