I think I'm addicted!

jhpby
on 3/15/11 6:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
I just wanted to say that I think I'm addicted to this forum. I'm checking it way to often to see what people are saying! Thanks everyone for all the great posts and helping me look like i'm busy at work!
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

allmylife4
on 3/15/11 7:18 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
It's funny that you would say that, because I feel exactly the same way. Learning a lot from everyone and there's always a post that will bring a smile to my face.

Julie    
jthompson593
on 3/15/11 7:32 am
 yep, you guys are not alone. i too am an addict!
Monica M.
on 3/15/11 8:19 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
I'm totally addicted too!!!

Karen M.
on 3/15/11 9:33 am - Mississauga, Canada
I've been addicted for 5 years. LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Cassie B.
on 3/15/11 9:38 am - Toronto, Canada
 I check it daily lol..even if im just creeping i love reading the posts.
I love my RNY Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator           
Moselle
on 3/15/11 10:59 am - Athens, Canada
Kind of scary but true....it appears that you are not alone. I too find myself drawn to see what is  happening with everyone....see the latest posts and pics.  
Wendy E.
on 3/15/11 11:24 am - Gananoque, Canada
OK OK Me too. I check posts at least 3 times a day if not more. I also love pics.I learn something new just about everyday. Thanks everyone. It feels good to confess......lol

Wendy
suebdc
on 3/15/11 10:19 pm - Kinburn, Canada
VSG on 01/26/12
I have to checked posts daily, I usually don't say anything, but the things I have learned from the site go along way with helping
me in this journey.
sam1am
on 3/15/11 10:19 pm
Me too!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active