Appointment Timeline....

Dollface-1981
on 3/9/11 9:28 am - Newmarket, Canada
Hey everyone!

Im going to see the Dietitian and Social worker next week... those are my last appointments.  Im having RNY at HRRH with Dr. Hagen, but I dont have a date yet.  I was just wondering how long it took people to get their date after all of their appointments were finished....

i know its different for everyone.. but I was just curious

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/11 10:26 am
I finished all my appointments 2 weeks ago and the dietician said someone would call me in 2 or 3 weeks to book my pre-surgery info secession.  I am going to Ottawa so time line may be different. 
gaelicgirl68
on 3/9/11 11:04 am - Mississauga, Canada

I finished my appointments in Sept 09 and like you was at HRRH with Dr Hagen...i was told it would be months perhaps up 5-6 months to get a surgery date especially as he is the best ....they called me in early oct and offered me another doctor who was trained by Dr Hagen ...Dr Sohi...he was very good. I ended up having my surgery months earlier because I took another doctor.....so far so good......hope that helps but you may have to be patient if you are waiting for him ...perhaps things have changed in 15 months heres hoping for you ....
Good luck anyway with everything
Cathie

GaelicGirl68

Most Active