Weird PM

dk0429
on 9/8/08 5:18 am - Petawawa, Canada
I saw that someone else got that on the main board this morning... I'm sure it's always been reported, but it wouldn't hurt to do it again! I think it's just someone messing with some random people.
~ Joanne

Julie D.
on 9/8/08 5:39 am - Nepean, Canada
I just went back into my message inbox and it now says that the person is no longer a member.  Problem taking care of.

Thanks everyone.

Julie M.
Julie D.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels

HW 289   /   SW 275   /   CW 150
Kim_68
on 9/8/08 7:27 am
Can you say GREEN CARD??  lol  Isn't Juliet a girls name???  Block and delete, sweets!

anitak
on 9/8/08 8:04 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Julie, I just wanted to let you know that this is a variation of the emails that we so often get making claims that we have some kind of money coming to us. (You just have to send the $250.00 -or whatever price- fee for the company that is "holding" it for you. There are several variations on this type of thing, most coming from Nigeria.

Like you said, that account is gone now. I like to "play" with the people that send me these kind of mails. I write back to them and ask where they are from, tell them that I have missionary friends in that area (what a coincedence, eh??) and that they will be happy to meet with them for any information. I have also told them that I would have to check with my husband (the police chief) about sending money abroad. that is usually the last I hear from them (oh, and I'm not married, either! LOL)

Good luck, hope that you don't get any more of these.

Anita

My angels are Sharon (MDwife) and Nancy K.!!   I am so blessed!

Height- 5'6",  highest weight-274 (BMI-43.9)
Most Active