Cheaper source for protein drinks?

njfishorman
on 3/16/16 4:20 pm - keansburg, NJ

so who has got the insider information on where to purchase protein powders and drinks that wont break the bank?

stealthkitty
on 3/20/16 1:40 am
VSG on 12/04/15

What I do is go to coupon sites like Klip2Save and buy $4 off 4 packs of Premier Protein coupons. It saves me an insane amount of money! Also, if you're insured you can check into InsureNutrition.com. Not all insurances will cover it but it can't hurt to try!

Katie
VSG 12/4/15
RNY 6/18/24

njfishorman
on 3/20/16 11:04 am - keansburg, NJ

Who's better than you?!  Thanks so much I've got the coupons in hand and will be heading to Wally World to   Get premier protein for under a dollar a serving!  I also did the insure nutrition thing the other day and received an email from them that I have to give them a call.

thanks again and best of luck in your journey

steve

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/21/16 2:45 pm

insure nutrition

- please be aware that there are a lot of scam companies that provide "free proteins drinks" as long as your insurance pays for some other products i.e. very expensive "scar cream".. these companies scammed a lot of insurance for a lot of money... and if they could prove you in anyway benefited from the scam - you may be on-line to repay some of the money...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

njfishorman
on 3/22/16 6:02 am - keansburg, NJ

thanks for the info and upon my own research I found that it is basically a scam.  we all already pay to much to insure ourselves and these types of things are just the tip of the iceberg on why we are getting stuck with such a high cost of healthcare.  thanks again for your info and I will not be using insure nutrition.

steve

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/21/16 2:50 pm

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active