Goji Berry Juice - Anybody?

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/16 12:58 am

Have you heard about Goji Berry? They say it has been used by Chinese since the ancient times to cure number of skin diseases, poor eye-sight, and improving the immune system. I am planning to buy Goji Berry Juice from an online store. But before that, I need advice from you guys. Is this juice really good for health or is it just like every other juice in the market?

hollykim
on 3/18/16 3:06 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 16, 2016 at 7:58 AM Pacific Time, mantishugo wrote:

Have you heard about Goji Berry? They say it has been used by Chinese since the ancient times to cure number of skin diseases, poor eye-sight, and improving the immune system. I am planning to buy Goji Berry Juice from an online store. But before that, I need advice from you guys. Is this juice really good for health or is it just like every other juice in the market?

it is just hype. No juice is good for weight loss. Most of it is pure sugar.

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/16 11:22 pm

I think you are right. But whenever I get some reviews from people about its health benefits then I get really confused. I have been drinking Noni Juice for about three weeks. I somewhat feel little energetic. Other than that I don't think I have received any other benefit.

hollykim
on 3/19/16 11:54 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 19, 2016 at 6:22 AM Pacific Time, mantishugo wrote:

I think you are right. But whenever I get some reviews from people about its health benefits then I get really confused. I have been drinking Noni Juice for about three weeks. I somewhat feel little energetic. Other than that I don't think I have received any other benefit.

it is a fad,that is all. If it worked the miracles ppl say it did,none of would be sick and/ or needing Wls. 

Pit is likely the sugar in the juice that is making you feel energized. Bet the energy doesn't last long,does it?,then you crash.

Maria27
on 3/24/16 4:08 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 03/17/15

I can't say how healthy Goji Berries are, but no matter how healthy they are, making a juice our of them is not healthy. I guarantee that whatever health benefits they have are greatly diminished or lost entirely once they are turned into a juice, and I'm not really sure why you aren't looking at buying actual Goji Berries if you want to try them. You can order them for numerous websites. I actually just ordered a small bag to add sparingly to my homemade trail mixes. Although I was pretty hesitant about it due to the amount of sugar in them. I'm not sure if I will get them again.

Height: 5'5" HW: 290 Consultation Weight: 276 SW: 257 CW: 132

Most Active