Protein powder that is tasteless?

cheapskate
on 4/5/15 12:27 pm
RNY on 03/30/15

I am looking for a protein powder to add to any/all foods to increase my intake. I am hoping for something essentially tasteless so I can throw it in anything. 

Thanks! 

Alyson M.
on 4/6/15 1:28 am - Dennis Port, MA

Syntrax makes an unflavored version of their Nectar protein powder. I'm not sure about adding it to food, but I add it to basically anything I drink. The drink is all I taste, no aftertaste, no weirdness. Right now I'm drinking pomegranate crystal light with a scoop of powder, and all I taste is pomegranate! I've only been able to find small one pound containers so far though. But I highly recommend it, especially since everything else has an aftertaste that makes me gag big time. 

310/229/132/160 (highest/current/lowest/goal)

just4Dee
on 4/7/15 4:41 am

Quest also has a multi purpose mix (non flavored), that you can add to foods.

I am still playing with my container, I have added it to Pudding, cream of wheat and sauces. But that's it so far...

blukoolaid75
on 4/13/15 2:27 pm - Albuquerque, NM

Ive always used nestles Carnation plain ...I bought a case of it on Amazon for like 40.  I put that stuffIn everything! 

Gastric Bypass Surgery October 1st 2014

248lbs day of surgery

Goal 135 lbs 

current weight 128 lbs 

akanikkie
on 5/15/15 2:36 pm
VSG on 04/27/15

I use Syntrax unflavored Nectar protein powder and mix it with anything and everything.  It's so fine that it mixes well and I don't taste anything.  One time I even accidently took a big bite of a clump I didnt mix well and it was tasteless. 

HW: 448; SW: 376; CW: 321

lbmoore0
on 7/28/15 1:39 pm

Unjury.

Most Active