Drinking at Mealtime

JayC
on 3/3/15 2:03 am - Alexandria, VA

Ok, so you may have seen my post about vitamins and minerals, but the REAL reason I believe I haven't lost what I could have, is that I can't seem to give up drinking (anything, even water) before and during meals. I know this is super important, but I can't seem to stop drinking during meals. Any ideas? I'm almost ready to go to a hypnotist for this.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/3/15 5:10 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Like most things, habits are hard to break. I drink up to my meals, I don't wait a half hour b4 meals, from what I've seen posted it's not that big a deal in terms of weight loss, but definitely no drinking during meals & you must wait at least a half hour after.

Don't keep any cups or liquids near you when your eating, keep your meals short, like eat what you can in the first 15-20 min, then stop, check the time & set up an alarm on your phone or something letting you know when you can drink again. In the meantime keep yourself distracted, maybe go for a quick walk? The time will fly by if you're not so concentrated on the clock. After awhile it'll become a habit. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

poet_kelly
on 3/5/15 10:46 pm - OH

Don't have a drink anywhere near you when you sit down to eat.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active