Back for some love and to get back on track! 5 years out, I'm back!

g8w7kc
on 3/5/15 7:19 am

I have a very similar story.  Haven't been on this site for several years but I am feeling desperate again.  So glad I saw your post.  I want to join you also!

g8w7kc
on 3/5/15 7:25 am

I have a very similar story.  Haven't been on this site for several years but I am feeling desperate again.  So glad I saw your post.  I want to join you also!

Rosieysmj
on 3/20/15 12:04 am

Thank you for your post I am 7 years out and have slowly gained back 24lbs. I am going to try to follow this plan that you have posted. I am so afraid that the weight will continue to creep up so we can do this! I'm ready! 

aloha_karen
on 3/3/15 1:28 am - HI

Hey "track team" cute huh, a team to get us back on track... Lol just an update I'm down another pound this am... Yay and I go see the doctor today for more guidance that I will post tonight! I want to hear that you all are making the diet changes today!!!! Protein first, no sugars, less than 10 g of carbs today and a gallon of wTer.... Do it today... Let's go! I would love to hear from each of you some point today... Smile about yourself, you are getting back on track today!!!! Go team!!!

sanantoniorose1960
on 3/6/15 12:21 am, edited 3/6/15 12:21 am - Austin, TX

Are you also exercising along with the new diet adjustment? I cant seem to find the time to exercise right now. I'm going to school and most of my time is spent on studying. But I make the effort to park further away and take the stairs. But thats the extent of my exercise. also how do you manage a gallon of water, I can barely handle the stuff even before the VSG.

aloha_karen
on 3/8/15 6:12 am - HI

I can't find time to work out either... I'm doing diet changes first!!! Post and tell us how you are doing!!! 

Karen

sanantoniorose1960
on 3/6/15 12:29 am - Austin, TX

@Aloha, what about forming a new group on this site? 

aloha_karen
on 3/8/15 6:11 am - HI

I'd love to form a new group but I have no idea how to, do you have some time to donate to our cause and get that figured out??? That would be great!!!!

karen 

tyna411
on 3/8/15 1:58 am

Hugs....I want to join the track team I am five years out meet goal had baby kept it off now slowly creeping back was about to g ok the extreme route & try HCG injections then my support reminded me just use your tool So I am back trying to relearn how to use this tool....junk food/ sugar is my curse so going cold turkey as recommend by Dr. seems most realistic....I am in

aloha_karen
on 3/8/15 6:10 am - HI

You are welcome to join, we'd love to have you along! Post some daily thoughts and stuggles so we can benifits from your experiences too!!! 

Karen 

Most Active